Oct 5, 2022
GAMM Activity Group in Analysis of PDEs
October 5, 2022 |
End Date: October 7, 2022 | 11:00 am
Location: ISTA Campus
From October 05 to October 07, 2022, the annual workshop of the GAMM Activity Group on Analysis of PDEs will take place at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA).
The program will consist of several invited talks as well as a certain number of contributed talks; furthermore, in the framework of the workshop the annual meeting of the activity group will take place.
- Gero Friesecke, TU Munich
- Manuel Gnann, TU Delft
- Sebastian Hensel, University of Bonn
- Richard Hoefer, Université de Paris
- Katharina Hopf, WIAS Berlin
- Barbara Kaltenbacher, University of Klagenfurt
- Alexander Mielke, WIAS Berlin
- Tobias Ried, MPI for Mathematics in the Sciences
Registration for the workshop is free but mandatory; please register before August 31.
Please note that instructions for the event will be sent out exclusively by email to registered participants.
We invite proposals for contributed talks of about 20-30 minutes, to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating name, affiliation, as well as title and abstract of the talk.
The deadline for proposals for contributed talks is August 15.